SB Sberbank JSC carries out the following account transactions and provides banking services related to its maintenance:
- Credits funds to the Client's account in KZT and foreign currency received in cash or non-cash;
- Makes payments and money transfers following the instructions given by the Client from its accounts in KZT and foreign currency. Payments and money transfers from the Client's account are made only on their behalf, or on behalf of a third party having the appropriate notarized power of attorney;
- Withdraws cash for the Client from the account in KZT and foreign currency. Cash funds in KZT and foreign currency are given to third parties only on the basis of a notarized power of attorney;
- Carries out purchase/sale of foreign currency at request of the Client;
- Issues current account statements at request of the Client;
- The Bank makes all debit transactions on the Client's accounts within the balance in the account;
The Client pays for the Bank's services in currency, in the amount and under the conditions as established by the Bank's Tariffs.