ATMs and payment terminals
Payment terminals and ATMs of Sberbank of Kazakhstan offer you basic banking operations on a 24/7 basis using not only a bank card, but also cash funds.
How to repay
- Select the desired category for the payment of
- Find the necessary payment
- Enter the amount for payment
- Enter your personal account / mobile phone number
- Check the entered information and insert money
- Do not forget to pick up a receipt
- When you enter your PIN-code, ALWAYS cover your keyboard, for example, with your free hand or purse. It will not allow fraudsters to see your PIN or record it on a video camera;
- Locks that use a bank card to gain access to ATM vestibule will never require you to enter the PIN code;
- Before conducting the operation on the ATM, inspect the surface of the PIN keyboard and a card-slot. No attached objects or advertising leaflets should be in these places.
Limits on transactions
Limit for one payment operation in the self-service terminal in cash is 500 000 KZT.
The limit for operations* on transfer from the credit card account to another client's credit card is 15 000 USD per day*
* *Daily cumulative limit operates from 00:00 till 24:00 Astana time.
** Daily cumulative limit is set on the card account, from which the debit transaction is made.