Lending terms of Borrowers under Damu regions III program
You get new opporunities to expand your business, pay current expenses and implement plans for further development of business.
- acquisition of new and modernization of fixed assets
- working capital financing
- Quick consideration of loan applications;
- Personalized experience;
- No penalties for loan prepayment;
- Borrowers obtaining funding within the Program have a right to apply for participation in Business Road Map 2020 United Program for Business Support and Development to obtain the subsidy and / or guaranteeing.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (hereinafter-SMEs) as defined according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Projects must comply with the requirements of Business Road Map 2020 United Program for Business Support and Development to obtain the subsidy and / or guaranteeing.
- The total outstanding balance of the principal debt of the Borrower to the Bank on the loan provided under the Bank Loan Agreement, as well as on all other loans, where the Fund is the source of funding, is not more than KZT 750 000 000 (seven hundred fifty million).
Prohibited financing of SMEs:
- legal entities registered in the offshore zones provided in the order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 10, 2010 No. 52 "On approval of the List of offshore zones for the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About anti-money laundering and terrorism financing" and/or the decree of the Management Board of Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on regulation and supervision of financial market and financial organizations dated October 2, 2008 No. 145 "On approval of the List of offshore zones for bank and insurance activities, activity of professional participants of securities market and other licensed types of activity in securities market, activity of pension savings funds and joint stock investment funds" and/or in other regulations of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also which / whose legal entities, founders (including participants, shareholders) are registered in offshore zones;
- small and medium-sized enterprises having an overdue loan debt on the loan issue date according to data of State Credit Bureau JSC, First Credit Bureau LLP;
- small and medium-sized enterprises having arrears on taxes and other mandatory payments to the budget, obligatory pension contributions and social deductions to the budget exceeding 10-fold monthly calculation indicator at the time of the application;
- legal entities, founders (including participants, shareholders) of which are national managing holdings, national holdings, national companies and organisations with fifty or more per cent of shares (participatory interest in the authorized capital) of which directly or indirectly belong to the state, national managing holding, national holding, national company (excluding social-entrepreneurial corporation-at using the guaranteeing tool);
- state enterprises.
Detailed terms of the product:
|Financing type||Loan / Revolving / Non-revolving credit facility|
|Maximum amount per borrower||
|Nominal interest rate||
|Collateral||Borrowers applying for funding and concluded at the time of the application of the guarantee contract financing within the Business Road Map 2020 United Program for Business Support and Development must obtain a new guarantee of the Fund under the financed transaction by the Bank in the framework of the Business Road Map 2020 United Program for Business Support and Development|
|Repayment of principal debt||Monthly, in equal installments or by annuity payments|
|Fees||According to Tariffs Catalogue of SB Sberbank JSC|
|Use form||Use of the loan funds by end-use borrower is carried out in non-cash form|
|Penalty for overdue payment of principal debt and interest||
One business project is a combination of two or more projects that meet simultaneously all the following criteria:
- project is implemented in the territory of one object;
For more detailed information please refer to the Bank outlets in your city or call the Contact center 8 (727) 250-30-20, in other regions of Kazakhstan: 8-8000-808-808.
Good to know