Deposit the revenue cash into the checking account through ATM
- To sign a contract for an individual number and activation, please contact the service manager.
1. Select the relevant ATM
2. In the ATM menu, select: Deposit to account
3. Insert banknotes into the cash slot.
4. To avoid jams, it is not recommended to insert old, glued or torn, oily bills into the bill acceptor, and it is necessary to check the absence of paper clips, pins, etc.
5. ADM will cash out rejected banknotes. It is impossible to cash in them.
6. After recounting, select the next action:
- Accept more
- Return deposited banknotes
Note: ADM can accept no more than 200 banknotes of various denominations per transaction. As soon as the number of banknotes reaches 200, the "Accept more" button becomes inactive.