Good to know
- To work in the system, it is possible to use any computer connected to the Internet that provides an adequate level of security (at work, at home, on vacation);
- Ability to work in the system on the principle of 24 / 7².
- The system implements a mechanism for authenticating users and confirming documents with one-time passwords, which provides an adequate level of protection at minimal costs;
- Use of electronic keys increases the protection of data and allows using electronic digital signature.
- Separate role for the client's representatives who have the authority to prepare documents;
Comparison with traditional banking services:
- Reduction of costs for processing and storage of paper documentation;
- Possibility in real time to monitor payment documents and receive the latest data on the status of settlement accounts;
- Round-the-clock access from anywhere in the world;
- Tariffs for operations in the remote banking service system are lower than at standard banking services;
- Presence of a structured system of incoming and outgoing documentation;
- Saving time for visiting the Bank's outlets;
- Online access to additional reference information provided by the Bank to its clients.
¹ At providing all the documents and information required by the current laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Bank.
² Execution of documents by the Bank is possible only during the operational time.